Book trade-ins are what keeps us going! We love finding books a new home just as much as you love to read them. However there are a few guidelines to be aware of here at Dog-eared books:
- Store credit is based on the condition, age, and popularity of each title.
- Dog-Eared Books reserves the right to refuse any book.
- 10 used books and 10 children’s books are allowed for trade-in per visit.
- We do not accept textbooks, homework aids, or work books.
- Store-credit may only be used for HALF of your purchase total.
- The remaining balance must be paid with cash, check, or card.
- Unused credit rolls over to your future visits. (Dog-Eared Books is NOT responsible for lost or stolen credit documentation.
- Books are sold as is. We do NOT take returns, nor do we do exchanges.
- We do not do 1 for 1 trades.
- Dog-Eared Books is NOT responsible for compensation of unused credit as a result of store closure.
If you have any questions about the guidelines or need clarification please email me at DogEaredBooksVR@yahoo.com or call me at