Today is Small Business Saturday!
All day today American Express users can get $10 back if they shop a local participating store, for a total of $30! More Info on this toward the bottom of the post.
If you’re not an American Express user that’s okay! This is a day open to everyone and I encourage you to check out the local stores in town.
Here are some stats about how shopping local really helps out everyone involved!
- Small businesses donate 250% more than larger businesses to non-profits and community causes (Source: Seattle Good Business Network).
- If you spend $100 at a local business, roughly $68 stays in your local economy. If you spend the same are a large business, only $43 stays in the local economy (Source: Civic Economics Study in Grand Rapids, Michigan).
- We’re local, and that means we’re part of your community! We’re are invested in our town both literally and metaphorically, and as such a portion of our money goes back into the community.
American Express Holder’s Info
How it Works
- Register Any Eligible American Express Card During the Registration Period (Registration is Limited). Registration closes at 11:59PM on November 29th. Visit ShopSmall.com for more info!
- Use the Registered Card to Spend $10 or more on November 29th in single in-store transaction at a qualifying small business shown on the Shop Small Map (Shopsmall.com)
- Get a $10 Statement Credit for Each Qualifying Transaction within 90 days of November 29th.
You can only receive up to $30 back, so that limits you to three (3) $10 or more transactions. You must spend $10 or more in a single transaction, it can not be broken up in to several transactions.
If you have any questions you can visit Shopsmall.com/OfferTerms or call the Customer Service number on the back of your card!
Local Villa Rica Shops Participating
- Dog-Eared Books
- Anothers Treasure
- West Georgia Vape
- The Haven
- Sassy Ladies
- Wear Me Again
- Barbara’s Florist
- Perfect Petal