Halloween is almost upon us!
We currently have a selection of Halloween themed childrens’ books as well as a few horror novels for the adults displayed.
Here are a few books that I’m looking for this month!
Downtown Halloween Trick-or-Treat Festival
Main Street Villa Rica will be holding their annual FREE Halloween Festival on Saturday, October 25th! It will take place from 3pm to 5pm!
Here are a few of things you can do at the festival
- Trick-or-Treat at the local stores’ booths! (50+ booths)
- Costume Contest for all ages
- Play games at Beulah West’s Kid’s Corner (Beulah Baptist Church)
- Enjoy festive music
- Purchase walking tacos, drinks, boiled peanuts and shaved ice
- Participate in silent auction
- Bounce houses, hayrides, & a gyro ride!
I hope to see you there!